lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

What is Psychology?

In my opinion Psychology is the science behind living organism's mental functionalities. After some reasearch I found out some more information on Psychology;I found I was not so far away on what this topic is based on... in www.about.com, Psychology is described as an accademic field that studies the human mind and its behavior. This also includes thoughts, emotions, and much more. I think Psychology is a very big and open way of dterminating a mind's functionalities, and many different capabilities, with no doubt this also includes the way a mind developes, and how it acts on nature, and to be brief also including internet.





The definition of Psychology was taken from the following website: http://psychology.about.com/od/psychology101/f/psychfaq.htm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario